Women and Child Development Department, Haryana has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of Women Welfare Officer, District Coordinator in various disciplines for 60 seats in the prescribed format till 15 June 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
|Post Name||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|20||Masters in the field of Humanities &Social
Science/ Masters in Social Work with understanding
of schemes/ programs implemented with a focus on women.
|40||Graduate in Humanities &Social Science/Social
Work or any other related field
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
- Maximum age limit: 35 Years
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 31 May 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: 15 June 2019
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2019 Pay Salary:
- For Women Welfare Officer Salary Rs. 35000/- Per month.
- For District Coordinator Salary Rs. 20000/- Per month.
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2019 Important Details:
WCD Haryana Govt Jobs 2019 Important Links:
- Women and Child Development Department Jobs 2019 Admit Card Download: Click Here
- Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2019 Results Check: Click Here