HPPSC 26 District Controller, Principal & Other Recruitment 2020 Notification: The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released Click Here for District Controller, Principal & Other Posts. As mention in HPPSC District Controller, Principal & Other Job Notification no. of vacancies is 26 seats for both males and females candidates. Interested aspirants can apply till 10 February 2020. This is a government job (Sarkari Naukri) for freshers candidates. The first and most important thing to know about HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for the post of District Controller, Principal & Other is given below like Age Limit, Fees Structure, Starting & Last Date for Form Submit is mention on this page sections.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission – HPPSC Jobs 2020 – Apply 26 District Controller, Principal & Other Posts
The HPPSC is going to hire District Controller, Principal & Other Posts. According to the official press release the portal will be closed on 10 February 2020 for HPPSC online application submission. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. According to the HPPSC District Controller, Principal & Other Job notification, the Eligibility for candidates has to be MBBS, Graduate, Post Graduate. For easier understanding about HPPSC District Controller, Principal & Other Sarkari Jobs 2020 posts we recommend students to read all sections of Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below carefully below. The direct links for District Controller, Principal & Other Job Notification 2020 PDF download, Form Submission, and official website also provided in the table below.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||District Controller, Principal & Other|
|Total Posts||26 Seats|
|Start Date||January 21, 2020|
|Last Date||February 10, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Advertisement No.||01 /2020|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Written Exam, and Interview|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification Details, HPPSC Recruitment 2020:
The recruitment will be conducted for 26 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table for the posts of HPPSC District Controller, Principal & Other given below.
|District Controller, Principal & Other||A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
(b) A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of the result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply, provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as passed and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination.
(c) Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto, but have not completed their
internship by the time of submission of their applications for the HAS etc.
the examination will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of a certificate from the
University/ Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional
medical examination. In such cases, the candidates will be required to
produce at the time of their interview original Degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University / Institution that they had completed or requirement (including completion of internship) for the award of a degree.
Important Date’s, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2020:
- Starting Date to apply online: January 21, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: February 10, 2020
Age Limit, HPPSC District Controller, Principal & Other Jobs 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for candidates: 21 Years to 35 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
Form Fees, HPPSC Vacancies 2020
- The application submission fee for General Category & other states candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Form Fees for SC, ST, covered under UR-BPL, OBC, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Form Fees for Ex-Servicemen of HP, Female (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P., and Female Candidates: No Fees
Pay Scale, HPPSC Vacancies 2020
- Payscale for Administrative Service, District Controller, FCS&CA, District Employment Officer Posts: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-
- Pay Scale for Principal, Tehsildar, Block Development Officers Posts: Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/-
Centers for Examination
- The Preliminary Examination will be held at the following Centres:-
SHIMLA, SOLAN, MANDI, SUNDER NAGAR, PALAMPUR, KANGRA,
DHARAMSALA, NAHAN, UNA, HAMIRPUR, CHAMBA, BILASPUR AND KULLU.
- The provisionally admitted candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks
before the commencement of the examination against their USER-ID. The candidate
will download e-Admit Card from their USER-ID for admission/appear in
Examination. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
Scheme of Examination
- Preliminary examination
A) Initially, Preliminary examination consisting of 02 papers based on objective type
(multiple choices) questions on the following pattern will be held.
Paper-I General Studies (Code No.01). This paper shall be of 200 marks and thereshall be 100 objective types (Multiple choices) questions.
Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.02). This paper shall be of 200 marks and in this
paper there shall be 100 objective types (Multiple choices) questions.
Papers Syllabus Paper-I
1) History, geography, political, art & culture, and socio the economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
2) Currents events of national and international importance.
3) History of India and Indian national movement.
4) Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
5) Indian polity and governance – Constitution, political a system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
6) Economic and social development – sustainable development of poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
7) General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and
climate change – that do not require subject specialization
8) General Science.
- Comprehension, Interpersonal skills including communication skills, Logical reasoning, and analytical ability, Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
3) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level).
4) English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
Main Written Examination
- The candidates declared qualified in the Preliminary examination will be
entitled for admission to the Main written examination, if otherwise found
- The number of candidates to be called for Main written examination will be
about 20 times of the total number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of
- The number of candidates to be called for viva-voce test after the Main written
examination by the Commission shall be at its discretion on the basis of marks
obtained by them in the Main written examination only. As far as possible this
the number will be three times the total number of vacancies.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to HPPSC Jobs 2020 for the posts of District Controller, Principal & Other given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|