Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd has released HPSCB Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Junior Clerk, Steno, Typist on its official website at https://hpscb.com/. HPSCB is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 149 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of HPSCB and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the HPSCB Recruitment 2021 by 02 July 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 10th, 12th, Graduate certificate degree.
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd Jobs 2021 | Apply Online HPSCB Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk, Steno, Typist|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||05 June 2021|
|Last Date||02 July 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 10300-34800/-|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Clerk, Steno, Typist||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply HPSCB Jobs 2021 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for HPSCB Junior Clerk, Steno, Typist Posts: 10300-34800
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ ESM - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ EWS - Rs. 800/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for HPSCB application submission: 05 June 2021
- Last Date for HPSCB Jobs form submission: 02 July 2021
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd (HPSCB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk, Steno/ Steno-Typist. Candidates who are looking for HPSCB Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for HPSCB Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.