HPSSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, JE, Assistant. The HPSSC Jobs notification is released for 379 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, B.A, B.Com, B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, GNM, Graduate, ITI, Law, Pharma certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 20 May 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official HPSSC notification if they eligible. HPSSC informationn given in this article like the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, HPSSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 379 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, JE, Assistant Vacancy
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, JE, Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||10 April 2021|
|Last Date||20 May 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 5910-34800/-|
|Job Location||Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, JE, Assistant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, B.A, B.Com, B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, GNM, Graduate, ITI, Law, Pharma or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply HPSSC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply HPSSC Jobs 2021 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for HPSSC Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, JE, Assistant Posts: 5910-34800
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ EWS - Rs. 360/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL/ EWS (BPL) - Rs. 120/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for HPSSC application submission: 10 April 2021
- Last Date for HPSSC Jobs form submission: 20 May 2021
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Supervisor, Accountant, JE, Law Officer, Assistant, Steno Typist, Junior Officer, Technician, DEO. Candidates who are looking for HPSSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for HPSSC Jobs 2021.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for HPSSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also HPSSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their HPSSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful HPSSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole HPSSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of HPSSC that is - http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for HPSSC Vacancy)
- In that blank HPSSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
HPSSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.