IBPS Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for recruitment of Officers, Office Assistant. The IBPS Jobs notification is released for 8106 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, Law, MBA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 27 June 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official IBPS notification if they eligible. IBPS informationn given in this article like the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2022 Notification, IBPS Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, IBPS Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.ibps.in/.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 8106 Officers, Office Assistant Vacancy
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||IBPS Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Officers, Office Assistant|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||07 June 2022|
|Last Date||27 June 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 15000-44000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Officers, Office Assistant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Law, MBA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply IBPS Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply IBPS Jobs 2022 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for IBPS Officers, Office Assistant Posts: Rs. 15000-44000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 850/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 175/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for IBPS application submission: 07 June 2022
- Last Date for IBPS Jobs form submission: 27 June 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks (IBPS) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Group A – Officers Scale I, II, and III, Group B – Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Candidates who are looking for IBPS Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for IBPS Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for IBPS Jobs 2022
As always, this time also IBPS has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their IBPS Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful IBPS apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole IBPS Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of IBPS that is - https://www.ibps.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for IBPS Vacancy)
- In that blank IBPS job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
IBPS Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.