IIMC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Indian Institute of Mass Communication for recruitment of Section Officer, Registrar, Research Officer, Assistant, LDC, Steno. The IIMC Jobs notification is released for 18 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 15 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official IIMC notification if they eligible. IIMC informationn given in this article like the Indian Institute of Mass Communication Recruitment 2020 Notification, IIMC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, IIMC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website iimc.nic.in.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 18 Section Officer, Registrar, Research Officer, Assistant, LDC, Steno Vacancy
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Mass Communication|
|Posts Name||Section Officer, Registrar, Research Officer, Assistant, LDC, Steno|
|Publish/Starting Date||19 November 2020|
|Last Date||15 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Delhi Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Section Officer, Registrar, Research Officer, Assistant, LDC, Steno||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 15 December 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply IIMC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply IIMC Jobs 2020 application: 56 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for IIMC Section Officer, Registrar, Research Officer, Assistant, LDC, Steno Posts: 19900-214100
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Reserved - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for IIMC application submission: 19 November 2020
- Last Date for IIMC Jobs form submission: 15 December 2020
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Section Officer, Registrar, Research Officer, Assistant, LDC, Stenographer, Private Secretary, Section Officer. Candidates who are looking for IIMC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for IIMC Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official IIMC Notification for detailed IIMC job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for IIMC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also IIMC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their IIMC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful IIMC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole IIMC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of IIMC that is - iimc.nic.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for IIMC Vacancy)
- In that blank IIMC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form