Indian Coast Guard has released ICG Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Navik, Yantrik on its official website at https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/. ICG is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 350 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of ICG and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the ICG Recruitment 2021 by 16 July 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 10th, 12th certificate degree.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 | Apply Online ICG Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts Name||Navik, Yantrik|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||02 July 2021|
|Last Date||16 July 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 21700-29200/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Navik, Yantrik||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply ICG Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply ICG Jobs 2021 application: 22 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for ICG Navik, Yantrik Posts: 21700-29200
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 250/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for ICG application submission: 02 July 2021
- Last Date for ICG Jobs form submission: 16 July 2021
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik. Candidates who are looking for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.