Indian Navy Jobs for Tradesman Mate Posts for 554 Posts | 2019
Government Recruitment 2019:- Indian Navy has released notification under the government recruitment for
candidates as “Tradesman Mate Posts “ for “554” Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Post Name & Total no of Post:-
|Command||No. of Vacancies|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
Qualification & Age Limit:-
|Qualification||10th Standard Passed|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
For PwBDs :- UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST15 (10 + 05) Years, etc.
Application Fee & Pay Scale:-
|PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates||Nil|
|Pay Scale||Level 1- ₹18000-56900|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.