Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has published an advertisement for the 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Recruitment 2020. There are a total of 34 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020:
Indian Navy has released the latest Notification to hire 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (PC). The Indian Navy Job Advertisement is issued for 34 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a 10th, 12th Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 20 October 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official Indian Navy notification. Now you should continue to this Indian Navy Jobs article for other details like the
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification, Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website
Indian Navy Jobs 2020 | Apply Online 34 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Vacancies | Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
|★ Job Highlights ★
||10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (PC)
23 September 2020
||20 October 2020
||Center Govt Job Alert
|| Across India
Posts & Qualification
|10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (PC)
||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Posts:
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Indian Navy application submission:
23 September 2020
- Last Date for Indian Navy Jobs form submission: 20 October 2020
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID until the selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of the Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding the further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to the availability of batches/ slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission on the production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry a photocopy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB
How to Apply
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 Oct 2020. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*