Government Recruitment 2019:- Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as Management Trainees Vacancy for 20 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|Mechanical||20||B.E./ B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/ Mining / Electrical/ Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/ Institution with minimum 60 % aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.
5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/ approved Indian University/ Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.
|Finance||Qualified CA/ CMA
B.com (Three years regular full-time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full-time degree) with minimum 60 % marks.
|Opening date and time for On-line Registration of
|23 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing date and time of On-line Submission of
|12 Apr 2019 11:00 PM|
|Date of downloading of Admit Cards||06.06.2019 onwards|
|Date of Written Examination||16.06.2019 (Tentative)|
|Downloading of Call letters for Interview||Will be intimated later|
|Date of Interview||Will be intimated later|
Age Limit (as on 31-December-2018):-
- Minimum Age for Gen/ UR candidates:- 28 Years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ):-
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Application Fee & Pay Scale:-
|Application Fee for Gen/ OBC Candidates||₹250|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ Ex-servicemen Candidates||Nil|
|For Pwd/ Women candidates||Nil|
|Pay Scale||40800 per month|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.jobapply.in/IREL/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.