JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has released the latest Notification to hire Senior Resident. The JIPMER Job Advertisement is issued for 55 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a BDS, Diploma, DNB, Graduate, MD, Medical, Medical Science Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. Check Notice is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official JIPMER notification. Now you should continue to this JIPMER Jobs article for other details like the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2020 Notification, JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Offline application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Jobs 2020 | Apply Offline 55 Senior Resident Vacancies | JIPMER Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Posts Name||Senior Resident|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||17 October 2020|
|Last Date||Check Notice|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 67700/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Senior Resident||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of BDS, Diploma, DNB, Graduate, MD, Medical, Medical Science or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 10 November 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply JIPMER Jobs 2020 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for JIPMER Senior Resident Posts: 67700
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants - GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate - SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/Starting Date for JIPMER application submission: 17 October 2020
- Last Date for JIPMER Jobs form submission: Check Notice
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident. Candidates who are looking for JIPMER Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for JIPMER Jobs 2020.
- Senior Resident – 55
- Anaesthesiology & Critical Care – 17
- Biochemistry – 02
- Dentistry – 1
- Dermatology (Skin & STD) – 2
- EMSD – 2
- ENT – 2
- Neonatology – 3
- Nuclear Medicine – 3
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 4
- Ophthalmology – 1
- Orthopaedics – 3
- Pathology – 4
- Pulmonary Medicine – 6
- Radiation Oncology – 5
- A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidates followed by a personal interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. A list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
- The selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences, and performance in a personal interview (20%).
Date of Exam
- Date of Written Test – 10 November 2020
- Interview – 11 November 2020