JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Deputy Research Officer. The JKPSC Jobs notification is released for 45 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 07 May 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official JKPSC notification if they eligible. JKPSC informationn given in this article like the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, JKPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 45 Assistant Engineer, Deputy Research Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||JKPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Deputy Research Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||08 April 2021|
|Last Date||07 May 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 12950-160600/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Engineer, Deputy Research Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply JKPSC Jobs 2021 application: 40 Year
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for JKPSC Assistant Engineer, Deputy Research Officer Posts: 12950-160600
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Gen - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Reserved - Rs. 500/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for JKPSC application submission: 08 April 2021
- Last Date for JKPSC Jobs form submission: 07 May 2021
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Deputy Research Officer, and Assistant Research Officer. Candidates who are looking for JKPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for JKPSC Jobs 2021.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for JKPSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also JKPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their JKPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful JKPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole JKPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of JKPSC that is - http://jkpsc.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for JKPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank JKPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
JKPSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.