JPSC Recruitment 2020: JPSC (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) has released the latest Notification to hire Combined Assistant Engineer. The JPSC Job Advertisement No. 05/ 2019 is issued for 637 Combined Assistant Engineer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 15th September 2020 is the last date to submit JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in JPSC notification. Now you should continue to this JPSC Jobs article for other details like the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, JPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website jpsc.gov.in.
“Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 637 Assistant Engineer Posts
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Starting Date||August 22, 2020|
|Last Date||September 15, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Engineer||Aspirants must have a degree in Engineering from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official JPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years
- Pay Scale for Assistant Engineer Candidates: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Starting Date: August 22, 2020
- Last Date: September 15, 2020
Application Apply Online – JPSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “JPSC Recruitment” Application. The JPSC Assistant Engineer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The JPSC Assistant Engineer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The JPSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the JPSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the JPSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) web site for AEN Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘JPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the JPSC is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.