WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020: WCD Karnataka (Women & Child Development) has released the latest Notification to hire Worker, Helper. The WCD Karnataka Job Advertisement is issued for 336 Worker, Helper vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 14th September 2020 is the last date to submit WCD Karnataka Worker, Helper Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in WCD Karnataka notification. Now you should continue to this WCD Karnataka Jobs article for other details like the WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Notification, Women & Child Development Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Karnataka Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
“WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 336 Worker, Helper Posts
|Organization Name||Women & Child Development|
|Posts Name||Worker, Helper|
|Publish Date||August 24, 2020|
|Last Date||September 23, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Worker, Helper||Aspirants must have a degree in 8th, 10th, or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official WCD Karnataka Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 35 Years
- Pay Scale for Worker, Helper Candidates: check notification
- The application submission fees for Candidates: check notification
Application Apply Online – WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “WCD Karnataka Recruitment” Application. The WCD Karnataka Worker, Helper Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
WCD Karnataka Official Notification, Opening Date, Last Date
|Sl. No||District||Online registration status||Opening Date||Closing Date||Notification|
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
WCD Karnataka Worker, Helper Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The WCD Karnataka Worker, Helper 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the WCD Karnataka recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the WCD Karnataka Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of WCD web site for Worker, Helper Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘WCD Karnataka Worker, Helper Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – WCD Karnataka Worker, Helper Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the WCD Karnataka Worker, Helper is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.