Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: New advertisement issued recently by High Court of Karnataka to hire Assistant Secretary. The Karnataka High Court Jobs notification is released for 54 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, Diploma certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 07 April 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Karnataka High Court notification if they eligible. Karnataka High Court informationn given in this article like the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Notification, Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 54 Assistant Secretary Vacancy
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Assistant Secretary|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||07 March 2022|
|Last Date||07 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Secretary||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Diploma or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Karnataka High Court Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Karnataka High Court Jobs 2022 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Karnataka High Court Assistant Secretary Posts: Rs. 44900-142400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for Karnataka High Court application submission: 07 March 2022
- Last Date for Karnataka High Court Jobs form submission: 07 April 2022
High Court of Karnataka has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Secretary. Candidates who are looking for Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2022
As always, this time also Karnataka High Court has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Karnataka High Court apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Karnataka High Court Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Karnataka High Court that is - http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Karnataka High Court Vacancy)
- In that blank Karnataka High Court job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form