Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by High Court of Karnataka for recruitment of District Judge. The Karnataka High Court Jobs notification is released for 21 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, Law, LLB certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 14 December 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Karnataka High Court notification if they eligible. Karnataka High Court informationn given in this article like the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Notification, Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 21 District Judge Vacancy
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Posts Name||District Judge|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 November 2021|
|Last Date||14 December 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 51550-63070/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|District Judge||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Law, LLB or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 09 December 2021
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Karnataka High Court Jobs 2021 application: 48 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Karnataka High Court District Judge Posts: Rs. 51550-63070/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for Karnataka High Court application submission: 09 November 2021
- Last Date for Karnataka High Court Jobs form submission: 14 December 2021
Karnataka High Court (KHC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of District Judge Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2021
As always, this time also Karnataka High Court has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Karnataka High Court apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Karnataka High Court Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Karnataka High Court that is - https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Karnataka High Court Vacancy)
- In that blank Karnataka High Court job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Karnataka High Court Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.