KHC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Karnataka High Court for recruitment of Civil Judge. The KHC Jobs notification is released for 94 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, Law certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 27 April 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official KHC notification if they eligible. KHC informationn given in this article like the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification, KHC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, KHC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 94 Civil Judge Vacancy
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Job Type||KHC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Civil Judge|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||29 March 2021|
|Last Date||27 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 27700-44770/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Civil Judge||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Law or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply KHC Jobs 2021 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for KHC Civil Judge Posts: 27700-44770
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for KHC application submission: 29 March 2021
- Last Date for KHC Jobs form submission: 27 April 2021
Karnataka High Court (KHC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Civil Judge. Candidates who are looking for Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2021.
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for KHC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also KHC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their KHC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful KHC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole KHC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of KHC that is - http://www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for KHC Vacancy)
- In that blank KHC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form