KPSC Recruitment 2023: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Kerala Public Service Commission for recruitment of Police Constable, Teacher. The KPSC Jobs notification is released for 551 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, Graduate, ITI, M.Ed, M.Sc, Master, MBBS, MD, Nursing, Ph.D, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 01 February 2023 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official KPSC notification if they eligible. KPSC informationn given in this article like the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Notification, KPSC Recruitment 2023 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, KPSC Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 - Apply Online 551 Police Constable, Teacher Vacancy
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||KPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Police Constable, Teacher|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Dated||30 December 2022|
|Last Date||01 February 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 25100-140500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Police Constable, Teacher||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, Graduate, ITI, M.Ed, M.Sc, Master, MBBS, MD, Nursing, Ph.D, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply KPSC Jobs 2023 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply KPSC Jobs 2023 application: 50 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for KPSC Police Constable, Teacher Posts: Rs. 25100-140500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: No Fee
- Publish/ Starting Date for KPSC application submission: 30 December 2022
- Last Date for KPSC Jobs form submission: 01 February 2023
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Police Constable, Teacher, Nursing, Assistant Scientist, Painter, Lab Attender. Candidates who are looking for KPSC Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for KPSC Jobs 2023.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for KPSC Jobs 2023
As always, this time also KPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their KPSC Recruitment 2023 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful KPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole KPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of KPSC that is - https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for KPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank KPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form