Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 - Kerala Public Service Commission has inviting Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 application for the Constable vacancies. As per the official Kerala PSC Notification aspirants can submit the online form on department's official website that is https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 77 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of Kerala PSC and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 till 01 December 2021. Job Seekers who are willing to apply online should have a valid 12th certificate degree.
Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 | Apply Online 77 Vacancies | Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||30 October 2021|
|Last Date||01 December 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 22200-48000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Constable||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 application: 26 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Kerala PSC Constable Posts: Rs. 22200-48000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Kerala PSC application submission: 30 October 2021
- Last Date for Kerala PSC Jobs form submission: 01 December 2021
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Police Constable Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Kerala PSC Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.