Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Kerala Public Service Commission for recruitment of Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager & Other. The Kerala PSC Jobs notification is released for 278 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, Graduate, Law, M.Sc, MBA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 23 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Kerala PSC notification if they eligible. Kerala PSC informationn given in this article like the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Kerala PSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 278 Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager & Other|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||26 November 2020|
|Last Date||23 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 8730-83000/-|
|Job Location||Thrissur, Kerala|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma, Graduate, Law, M.Sc, MBA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Kerala PSC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Kerala PSC Jobs 2020 application: 50 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Kerala PSC Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager & Other Posts: 8730-83000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Kerala PSC application submission: 26 November 2020
- Last Date for Kerala PSC Jobs form submission: 23 December 2020
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant, Operator, DEO, Project Officer, Manager, Civil Excise Officer, Tribal Watcher, Junior Recordist, Demonstrator, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Overseer, Store Keeper & Other. Candidates who are looking for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official Kerala PSC Notification for detailed Kerala PSC Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also Kerala PSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Kerala PSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Kerala PSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Kerala PSC that is - www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Kerala PSC Vacancy)
- In that blank Kerala PSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Kerala PSC Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.