KPSC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Karnataka Public Service Commission for recruitment of JE, Electrician, Operator, Inspector. The KPSC Jobs notification is released for 410 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 29 April 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official KPSC notification if they eligible. KPSC informationn given in this article like the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, KPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, KPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 410 JE, Electrician, Operator, Inspector Vacancy
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||KPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||JE, Electrician, Operator, Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||31 March 2022|
|Last Date||29 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 21400-62600/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|JE, Electrician, Operator, Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply KPSC Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply KPSC Jobs 2022 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for KPSC JE, Electrician, Operator, Inspector Posts: Rs. 21400-62600/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 600/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B - Rs. 300/- | ESM - Rs. 50/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for KPSC application submission: 31 March 2022
- Last Date for KPSC Jobs form submission: 29 April 2022
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Group C – JE, Electrician, Operator, Health Inspector. Candidates who are looking for KPSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for KPSC Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for KPSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also KPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their KPSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful KPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole KPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of KPSC that is - https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for KPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank KPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
KPSC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.