Karnataka State Police has released KSP Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Civil Constable on its official website at https://www.ksp.gov.in/. KSP is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 4000 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of KSP and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the KSP Recruitment 2021 by 31 May 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 10th, 12th certificate degree.
Karnataka State Police Jobs 2021 | Apply Online KSP Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Posts Name||Civil Constable|
|Publish/Starting Date||22 April 2021|
|Last Date||31 May 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Category||Karnataka Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Civil Constable||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply KSP Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply KSP Jobs 2021 application: 25 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for KSP Civil Constable Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B - Rs. 250/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 100/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for KSP application submission: 22 April 2021
- Last Date for KSP Jobs form submission: 31 May 2021
Karnataka State Police Department (KSP) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Civil Constable (Civil). Candidates who are looking for KSP Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for KSP Jobs 2021.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.