Karnataka State Police Department has released KSP Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Sub-Inspector on its official website at https://ksp.karnataka.gov.in/. KSP is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 70 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of KSP and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the KSP Recruitment 2021 by 18 January 2022. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid Graduate certificate degree.
Karnataka State Police Department Jobs 2021 | Apply Online KSP Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||18 December 2021|
|Last Date||18 January 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 37900-70850/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Sub-Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply KSP Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply KSP Jobs 2021 application: 26 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for KSP Sub-Inspector Posts: 37900-70850
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ Cat-IIA/ IIB/ IIIA/ IIIB - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for KSP application submission: 18 December 2021
- Last Date for KSP Jobs form submission: 18 January 2022
Karnataka State Police Department (KSP) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Special Reserve Sub-Inspector. Candidates who are looking for KSP Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for KSP Jobs 2021.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.