MHC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Madras High Court for recruitment of Office Assistant, Chobdar, Cook, Watchman. The MHC Jobs notification is released for 367 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, 8th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 21 April 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official MHC notification if they eligible. MHC informationn given in this article like the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification, MHC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, MHC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 367 Office Assistant, Chobdar, Cook, Watchman Vacancy
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, Chobdar, Cook, Watchman|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 March 2021|
|Last Date||21 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Job Alert|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Office Assistant, Chobdar, Cook, Watchman||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, 8th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply MHC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply MHC Jobs 2021 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for MHC Office Assistant, Chobdar, Cook, Watchman Posts: 15700-50000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC/ Others/ UR - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Exemption
- Publish/ Starting Date for MHC application submission: 14 March 2021
- Last Date for MHC Jobs form submission: 21 April 2021
Madras High Court (MHC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Office Assistant, Chobdar, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Library Attendant. Candidates who are looking for Madras High Court Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Madras High Court Jobs 2021.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for MHC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also MHC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their MHC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful MHC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole MHC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of MHC that is - https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for MHC Vacancy)
- In that blank MHC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form