Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by High Court of Madras for recruitment of Masalchi, Sweeper, Watchman, Office Assistant. The Madras High Court Jobs notification is released for 3557 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 8th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 09 July 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Madras High Court notification if they eligible. Madras High Court informationn given in this article like the High Court of Madras Recruitment 2021 Notification, Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Madras High Court Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/.
High Court of Madras Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 3557 Masalchi, Sweeper, Watchman, Office Assistant Vacancy
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Posts Name||Masalchi, Sweeper, Watchman, Office Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||05 June 2021|
|Last Date||09 July 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 15700-50000/-|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Masalchi, Sweeper, Watchman, Office Assistant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 8th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Madras High Court Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Madras High Court Jobs 2021 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Madras High Court Masalchi, Sweeper, Watchman, Office Assistant Posts: 15700-50000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC/ UR - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Madras High Court application submission: 05 June 2021
- Last Date for Madras High Court Jobs form submission: 09 July 2021
Madras High Court (MHC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Office Assistant, Watchman, Nightwatchman, Nightwatchman cum Masalchi, Sweeper, Masalchi, Sanitary Worker, Gardener, Copyist Attender, Waterman & Waterwomen, Office cum Full-time watchman, Watchman cum Masalchi, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Scavenger/ Sweeper. Candidates who are looking for Madras High Court Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Madras High Court Jobs 2021.
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for Madras High Court Jobs 2021
As always, this time also Madras High Court has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Madras High Court apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Madras High Court Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Madras High Court that is - https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Madras High Court Vacancy)
- In that blank Madras High Court job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form