MHC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Madras High Court for recruitment of Personal Assistant & Clerk. The MHC Jobs notification is released for 77 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 03 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official MHC notification if they eligible. MHC informationn given in this article like the Madras High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification, MHC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, MHC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 77 Personal Assistant & Clerk Vacancy
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant & Clerk|
|Publish/Starting Date||27 December 2020|
|Last Date||03 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Job Alert|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Personal Assistant & Clerk||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply MHC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply MHC Jobs 2020 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for MHC Personal Assistant & Clerk Posts: 20600-177500
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC/ Others/ UR - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ Widows/ Differently Abled Persons - Exemption
- Publish/ Starting Date for MHC application submission: 27 December 2020
- Last Date for MHC Jobs form submission: 03 February 2021
Madras High Court (MHC), Tamil Nadu has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant & Clerk. Candidates who are looking for Madras High Court Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Madras High Court Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official Madras High Court Notification for detailed Madras High Court Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for MHC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also MHC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their MHC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful MHC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole MHC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of MHC that is - https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for MHC Vacancy)
- In that blank MHC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form