Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Maharashtra Police for recruitment of Constable, Driver. The Maharashtra Police Jobs notification is released for 18331 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 30 November 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Maharashtra Police notification if they eligible. Maharashtra Police informationn given in this article like the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 Notification, Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.mahapolice.gov.in.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 18331 Constable, Driver Vacancy
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police|
|Posts Name||Constable, Driver|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 November 2022|
|Last Date||30 November 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Constable, Driver||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Maharashtra Police Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Maharashtra Police Jobs 2022 application: 28 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Maharashtra Police Constable, Driver Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN, OBC, EWS - Rs. 450/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST - Rs. 350/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for Maharashtra Police application submission: 09 November 2022
- Last Date for Maharashtra Police Jobs form submission: 30 November 2022
Maharashtra Police Department has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Police Constable, Driver. Candidates who are looking for Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for Maharashtra Police Jobs 2022
As always, this time also Maharashtra Police has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Maharashtra Police apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Maharashtra Police Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Maharashtra Police that is - https://www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Maharashtra Police Vacancy)
- In that blank Maharashtra Police job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Maharashtra Police Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.