MNIT Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Malaviya National Institute of Technology for recruitment of Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer. The MNIT Jobs notification is released for 17 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Lib, M.Sc, MBA, NET, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 16 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official MNIT notification if they eligible. MNIT informationn given in this article like the Malaviya National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 Notification, MNIT Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, MNIT Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.mnit.ac.in.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 17 Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Posts Name||Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||16 December 2020|
|Last Date||16 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Lib, M.Sc, MBA, NET, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply MNIT Jobs 2020 application: 56 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for MNIT Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ Divyaang/ Women - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for MNIT application submission: 16 December 2020
- Last Date for MNIT Jobs form submission: 16 January 2021
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Technical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian. Candidates who are looking for the MNIT Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for the MNIT Jobs 2020.
|Read the official MNIT Notification for detailed MNIT Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for MNIT Jobs 2020
As always, this time also MNIT has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their MNIT Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful MNIT apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole MNIT Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of MNIT that is - www.mnit.ac.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for MNIT Vacancy)
- In that blank MNIT job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form