MPSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for recruitment of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector. The MPSC Jobs notification is released for 240 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Diploma, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 20 September 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official MPSC notification if they eligible. MPSC informationn given in this article like the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, MPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, MPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://mpsc.gov.in/.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 240 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||MPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||06 September 2021|
|Last Date||20 September 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 38600/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Diploma, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply MPSC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply MPSC Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts: Rs. 38600/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Amagas - Rs.544/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Backward Class - Rs. 344/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for MPSC application submission: 06 September 2021
- Last Date for MPSC Jobs form submission: 20 September 2021
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) vacancy. Candidates who are looking for MPSC Inspector Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for MPSC Jobs 2021. Also Check MPSC Inspector Syllabus 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for MPSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also MPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their MPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful MPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole MPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of MPSC that is - https://mpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for MPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank MPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
MPSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.