MPSC Recruitment 2022: New advertisement issued recently by Maharashtra Public Service Commission to hire Police Sub-Inspector. The MPSC Jobs notification is released for 250 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 06 March 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official MPSC notification if they eligible. MPSC informationn given in this article like the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, MPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, MPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://mpsc.gov.in/.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 250 Police Sub-Inspector Vacancy
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||MPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Police Sub-Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 February 2022|
|Last Date||06 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 38600-122800/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Police Sub-Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply MPSC Jobs 2022 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for MPSC Police Sub-Inspector Posts: Rs. 38600-122800/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 544/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Backward Category - Rs. 344/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for MPSC application submission: 14 February 2022
- Last Date for MPSC Jobs form submission: 06 March 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Police Sub-Inspector Limited Departmental Competitive Preliminary Examination. Candidates who are looking for MPSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for MPSC Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for MPSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also MPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their MPSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful MPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole MPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of MPSC that is - https://mpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for MPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank MPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form