Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited has released MUC Bank Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Clerical Trainee on its official website at https://www.mucbank.com/. MUC Bank is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 50 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of MUC Bank and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the MUC Bank Recruitment 2021 by 10 July 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, Graduate, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, Post Graduate certificate degree.
Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited Jobs 2021 | Apply Online MUC Bank Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Posts Name||Clerical Trainee|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||23 June 2021|
|Last Date||10 July 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Mehsana, Gujarat|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Clerical Trainee||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, Graduate, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply MUC Bank Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply MUC Bank Jobs 2021 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for MUC Bank Clerical Trainee Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Rs. 100/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for MUC Bank application submission: 23 June 2021
- Last Date for MUC Bank Jobs form submission: 10 July 2021
Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited (MUC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Clerical Trainee. Candidates who are looking for MUC Bank Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for MUC Bank Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.