NBCC Recruitment 2021: New advertisement issued recently by National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd to hire Management Trainee (MT). The NBCC Jobs notification is released for 35 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Diploma, Engineering certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 21 April 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official NBCC notification if they eligible. NBCC informationn given in this article like the National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2021 Notification, NBCC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NBCC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.nbccindia.com/.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 35 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||PSU Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Marketing Executive, General Manager, Engineer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||17 March 2021|
|Last Date||21 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 40000-140000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Management Trainee (MT)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Diploma, Engineering or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NBCC Jobs 2021 application: 29 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NBCC Management Trainee (MT) Posts: 40000-140000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for NBCC application submission: 17 March 2021
- Last Date for NBCC Jobs form submission: 21 April 2021
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Management Trainee. Candidates who are looking for NBCC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NBCC Jobs 2021.
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for NBCC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also NBCC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their NBCC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful NBCC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole NBCC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of NBCC that is - https://www.nbccindia.com/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NBCC Vacancy)
- In that blank NBCC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form