NCERT Recruitment 2022: New advertisement issued recently by National Council of Educational Research and Training to hire Professor, Librarian. The NCERT Jobs notification is released for 292 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, M.Sc, Ph.D, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 28 October 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official NCERT notification if they eligible. NCERT informationn given in this article like the National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2022 Notification, NCERT Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NCERT Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://ncert.nic.in.
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 292 Professor, Librarian Vacancy
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Job Type||NCERT Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Professor, Librarian|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Dated||07 October 2022|
|Last Date||28 October 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 57700-144200/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Professor, Librarian||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, M.Sc, Ph.D, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NCERT Jobs 2022 application: As per UGC Norms
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NCERT Professor, Librarian Posts: Rs. 57700-144200/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR, OBC, EWS - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST, PWD, Women - No Fees
- Publish/ Starting Date for NCERT application submission: 07 October 2022
- Last Date for NCERT Jobs form submission: 28 October 2022
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has officially released an advertisement for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian and Assistant Librarian. Candidates who are looking for NCERT Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NCERT Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for NCERT Jobs 2022
As always, this time also NCERT has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their NCERT Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful NCERT apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole NCERT Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of NCERT that is - https://ncert.nic.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NCERT Vacancy)
- In that blank NCERT job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form