National Health Mission has released NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Medical Officer on its official website at https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/. NHM Maharashtra is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 1152 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of NHM Maharashtra and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 by 21 August 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid MBBS, Medical, Post Graduate certificate degree.
National Health Mission Jobs 2021 | Apply Online NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 August 2021|
|Last Date||21 August 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 56100-177500/-|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Medical Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of MBBS, Medical, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 09 August 2021
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2021 application: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NHM Maharashtra Medical Officer Posts: 56100-177500
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Open Category - Rs. 1500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Reserved Category - Rs. 1000/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for NHM Maharashtra application submission: 09 August 2021
- Last Date for NHM Maharashtra Jobs form submission: 21 August 2021
National Health Mission has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Medical Officer vacancy. Candidates who are looking for NHM Maharashtra Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.