NHM Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by National Health Mission for recruitment of General Manager, Consultant, Coordinator, DGM-Ayush & Other. The NHM Jobs notification is released for 23 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, Diploma, Graduate, M.Sc, MBA, MBBS, MD, Medical, PGDBM, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 13 November 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official NHM notification if they eligible. NHM informationn given in this article like the National Health Mission Recruitment 2020 Notification, NHM Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NHM Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website upnrhm.gov.in.
National Health Mission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 23 General Manager, Consultant, Coordinator, DGM-Ayush & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Posts Name||General Manager, Consultant, Coordinator, DGM-Ayush & Other|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||03 November 2020|
|Last Date||13 November 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 36383-125000/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|General Manager, Consultant, Coordinator, DGM-Ayush & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, Diploma, Graduate, M.Sc, MBA, MBBS, MD, Medical, PGDBM, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 03 November 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NHM Jobs 2020 application: 45 Years to 63 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NHM General Manager, Consultant, Coordinator, DGM-Ayush & Other Posts: Rs. 36383-125000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for NHM application submission: 03 November 2020
- Last Date for NHM Jobs form submission: 13 November 2020
National Health Mission (NHM) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of General Manager, Consultant, Coordinator, DGM-Ayush & Other. Candidates who are looking for NHM UP Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NHM UP Jobs 2020. The NHM UP Recruitment 2020 is on a Contractual basis.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
- The only merit-based screened out candidates may be called for appearing in a Written Test/Interview.
|Read the official NHM Notification for detailed NHM job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for NHM Jobs 2020
As always, this time also NHM has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their NHM Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful NHM apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole NHM Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of NHM that is - upnrhm.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NHM Vacancy)
- In that blank NHM job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
NHM Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.