NHPC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation for recruitment of Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer, Sr. Accountant. The NHPC Jobs notification is released for 173 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 30 September 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official NHPC notification if they eligible. NHPC informationn given in this article like the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment 2021 Notification, NHPC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NHPC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://nhpcindia.com.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 173 Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer, Sr. Accountant Vacancy
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Job Type||NHPC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer, Sr. Accountant|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 September 2021|
|Last Date||30 September 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 29600-40000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer, Sr. Accountant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply NHPC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NHPC Jobs 2021 application: 30 Years | ARO - 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NHPC Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer, Sr. Accountant Posts: Rs. 29600-40000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN, OBC, EWS - Rs. 250/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ST - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for NHPC application submission: 01 September 2021
- Last Date for NHPC Jobs form submission: 30 September 2021
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Sr. Accountant. Candidates who are looking for NHPC Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NHPC Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for NHPC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also NHPC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their NHPC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful NHPC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole NHPC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of NHPC that is - http://nhpcindia.com
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NHPC Vacancy)
- In that blank NHPC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
NHPC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.