NIFTEM Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management for recruitment of Librarian, Registrar, Secretary, Administrator & Other. The NIFTEM Jobs notification is released for 12 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 11 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official NIFTEM notification if they eligible. NIFTEM informationn given in this article like the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Recruitment 2020 Notification, NIFTEM Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NIFTEM Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website niftem.ac.in.
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 12 Librarian, Registrar, Secretary, Administrator & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management|
|Posts Name||Librarian, Registrar, Secretary, Administrator & Other|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 November 2020|
|Last Date||11 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 35400-79800/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Librarian, Registrar, Secretary, Administrator & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NIFTEM Jobs 2020 application: 35 Years to 56 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NIFTEM Librarian, Registrar, Secretary, Administrator & Other Posts: Rs. 35400-79800/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Rs. 500/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for NIFTEM application submission: 09 November 2020
- Last Date for NIFTEM Jobs form submission: 11 December 2020
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Personal Assistant, Private Secretary, Network Administrator. Candidates who are looking for NIFTEM Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NIFTEM Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official NIFTEM Notification for detailed NIFTEM job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for NIFTEM Jobs 2020
As always, this time also NIFTEM has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their NIFTEM Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful NIFTEM apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole NIFTEM Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of NIFTEM that is - niftem.ac.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NIFTEM Vacancy)
- In that blank NIFTEM job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
NIFTEM Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.