National Institute of Science Education and Research has released NISER Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Assistant Personnel Officer on its official website at https://www.niser.ac.in/. NISER is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 05 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of NISER and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the NISER Recruitment 2021 by 15 November 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid CA, Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree.
National Institute of Science Education and Research Jobs 2021 | Apply Online NISER Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Posts Name||Assistant Personnel Officer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 September 2021|
|Last Date||15 November 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 34800-44900/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of CA, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 15 November 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply NISER Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NISER Jobs 2021 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NISER Assistant Personnel Officer Posts: 34800-44900
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: No Fees
- Publish/ Starting Date for NISER application submission: 14 September 2021
- Last Date for NISER Jobs form submission: 15 November 2021
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Personnel Officer (APO). Candidates who are looking for NISER Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria for NISER APO Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.