NIT Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology for recruitment of Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant. The NIT Jobs notification is released for 93 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, B.E, B.Sc, BCA, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MCA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 30 November 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official NIT notification if they eligible. NIT informationn given in this article like the Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 Notification, NIT Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NIT Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.nitj.ac.in.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 93 Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant Vacancy
|Organization Name||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology|
|Posts Name||Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 November 2020|
|Last Date||30 November 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 18000-112400/-|
|Job Location||Jalandhar, Punjab|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, B.E, B.Sc, BCA, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, MCA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 30 November 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NIT Jobs 2020 application: 33 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NIT Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant Posts: 18000-112400
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PH/ Women - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for NIT application submission: 01 November 2020
- Last Date for NIT Jobs form submission: 30 November 2020
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician, SAS Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant. Candidates who are looking for NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NIT Jalandhar Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official NIT Notification for detailed NIT Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for NIT Jobs 2020
As always, this time also NIT has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their NIT Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful NIT apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole NIT Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of NIT that is - www.nitj.ac.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NIT Vacancy)
- In that blank NIT job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
NIT Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.