National Institute of Technology has released NIT Kurukshetra Jobs 2022 Notification for the post of Assistant Professor on its official website at http://www.nitkkr.ac.in/. NIT Kurukshetra is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 99 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of NIT Kurukshetra and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022 by 05 September 2022. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid Ph.D certificate degree.
National Institute of Technology Jobs 2022 | Apply Online NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||05 August 2022|
|Last Date||05 September 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 101500- 167400/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Professor||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Ph.D or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NIT Kurukshetra Jobs 2022 application: 50 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NIT Kurukshetra Assistant Professor Posts: Rs. 101500- 167400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PwD - Rs. 500/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for NIT Kurukshetra application submission: 05 August 2022
- Last Date for NIT Kurukshetra Jobs form submission: 05 September 2022
National Institute of Technology (NIT) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor Grade-I. Candidates who are looking for NIT Kurukshetra Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NIT Kurukshetra Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.