NIT Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by National Institute of Technology for recruitment of Principal Scientific/ Technical Officer, Deputy Registrar. The NIT Jobs notification is released for 18 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Tech, Graduate, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 10 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official NIT notification if they eligible. NIT informationn given in this article like the National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 Notification, NIT Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, NIT Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.nitw.ac.in.
National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 18 Principal Scientific/ Technical Officer, Deputy Registrar Vacancy
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology|
|Posts Name||Principal Scientific/ Technical Officer, Deputy Registrar|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||18 November 2020|
|Last Date||10 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Principal Scientific/ Technical Officer, Deputy Registrar||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Tech, Graduate, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NIT Jobs 2020 application: Check Notification
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NIT Principal Scientific/ Technical Officer, Deputy Registrar Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen - Rs. 500/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for NIT application submission: 18 November 2020
- Last Date for NIT Jobs form submission: 10 December 2020
National Institute of Technology (NIT) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Principal Scientific/ Technical Officer, Deputy Registrar. Candidates who are looking for NIT Warangal Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NIT Warangal Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
- Principal Scientific(PS)/Technical Officer (TO): 03
- Principal Students Activity and Sports (SAS) Officer: 01
- Superintending Engineer: 01
- Deputy Registrar: 04
- Deputy Librarian: 01
- Senior Medical Officer: 01
- Senior Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer: 01
- Scientific/Technical Officer: 05
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer: 01
|Read the official NIT Warangal Notification for detailed NIT Warangal job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply [Online]||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for NIT Jobs 2020
As always, this time also NIT has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their NIT Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful NIT apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole NIT Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of NIT that is - www.nitw.ac.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NIT Vacancy)
- In that blank NIT job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
NIT Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.