NTPC Recruitment 2020 » National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released Free Job Alert Notification. NTPC Advertisement is issued for Experience Engineer Posts. As mention in the “National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 275. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. July 31, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Jobs article for other details like National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, NTPC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, NTPC Jobs 2020 Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming NTPC Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website ntpc.co.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Experience Engineer|
|Starting Date||July 15, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Engineer||250||Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/Institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates). A|
|Assistant Chemist||25||M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by an appropriate statutory authority with at least 60% marks in aggregate. SC, ST, and PwBD candidates with pass marks are eligible to apply for the post.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official NTPC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Candidate’s maximum age limit: 30 Years
- Starting date to apply online: July 15, 2020
- Last Date to submit NTPC Job Form: July 31, 2020
- Payscale for Engineer Candidates: Rs. 50000/- to Rs. 160000/-
- Payscale for Assistant Chemist Candidates: Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 140000/-
- The Application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- The Application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: NIL
Application Apply Online – NTPC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “NTPC Recruitment” Application. The NTPC Experience Engineer Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection