SSC Recruitment 2020 » Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. SSC Advertisement is issued for the Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Posts. As mention in the “Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 1564. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 16 July 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in SSC notification. Now you should continue to this Staff Selection Commission Jobs article for other details like SSC Recruitment 2020 Notification, SSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website ssc.nic.in.
“SSC Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 1564 Sub-Inspectors (SI) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)|
|Starting Date||June 17, 2020|
|Last Date||July 16, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)||1564||Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized
university or equivalent.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official SSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: June 17, 2020
- Last Date: July 16, 2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: July 16, 2020
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: July 18, 2020
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: July 20, 2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): July 22, 2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): September 29, 2020, to October 05, 2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): March 01, 2021
- As on January 01, 2021
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 20 Years to 25 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Exempted
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Pay Scale for Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Posts: Level – 6
Application Apply Online – SSC SI & CAPFs Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “SSC Recruitment” Application. The SSC Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Job 2020 application submission type.
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three months old) scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
- The last date and time for submission of online applications is 16-07-2020 (2330).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Written Test
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
SSC Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The SSC Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The SSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the SSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the SSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Staff Selection Commission (SSC) web site for Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘SSC Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – SSC Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the SSC Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.