NTPC Recruitment 2020: NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) has released the latest Notification to hire Medical Specialist, GDMO. The NTPC Job Advertisement is issued for 60 Medical specialists (General Medicine, O&G, Pediatrics) and Medical Officers (GDMO) vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 02nd September 2020 is the last date to submit NTPC Medical Specialist, GDMO Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in NTPC notification. Now you should continue to this NTPC Jobs article for other details like the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, NTPC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.ntpc.co.in.
“National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 60 Medical Specialist, GDMO Posts
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Medical specialists (General Medicine, O&G, Pediatrics) and Medical Officers (GDMO)|
|Starting Date||August 18, 2020|
|Last Date||September 02, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Medical specialists (General Medicine, O&G, Pediatrics) and Medical Officers (GDMO)||Aspirants must have a degree in MBBS with MD/ MS in Medicine/ O&G/ Pediatrics. [Qualification
should be recognized by the Medical Council of India]
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official NTPC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 37 Years
- Pay Scale for Medical Specialist Candidates: Rs. 60000/- to Rs. 180000/-
- Pay Scale for GDMO Candidates: Rs. 50000/- to Rs. 160000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: August 18, 2020
- Last Date: September 02, 2020
Application Apply Online – NTPC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “NTPC Recruitment” Application. The NTPC Medical Specialist, GDMO Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
NTPC Medical Specialist, GDMO Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The NTPC Medical Specialist, GDMO 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The NTPC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the NTPC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the NTPC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) web site for Medical specialists (General Medicine, O&G, Pediatrics) and Medical Officers (GDMO) Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘NTPC Lecturer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – NTPC Medical Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the NTPC Medical Specialist, GDMO is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.