BARC Recruitment 2020: BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) has released the latest Notification to hire Medical, Technical Officer. The BARC Job Advertisement No. 01/2020 (R-IV) is issued for 08 Medical, Technical Officer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 15th September 2020 is the last date to submit BARC Medical, Technical Officer Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in BARC notification. Now you should continue to this BARC Jobs article for other details like the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020 Notification, BARC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website barc.gov.in.
“Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 08 Medical, Technical Officer Posts
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Posts Name||Medical, Technical Officer|
|Starting Date||August 30, 2020|
|Last Date||September 15, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Medical, Technical Officer||Aspirants must have a degree in MD, MS, DNB, MDS, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, MBBS from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BARC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 40 Years
- Pay Scale for Medical Officer-D, Technical Officer-D Candidates: Rs. 67700/-
- Pay Scale for Medical Officer-C, Technical Officer-C, Technical Officer Candidates: Rs. 56100/-
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Starting Date: August 30, 2020
- Last Date: September 15, 2020
Application Apply Online – BARC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BARC Recruitment” Application. The BARC Medical, Technical Officer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in a personal interview. In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews by conducting screening tests of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding