National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released NTPC Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Specialist, Executive on its official website at https://www.ntpc.co.in/. NTPC is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 35 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of NTPC and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the NTPC Recruitment 2021 by 15 April 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid Engineering, Graduate certificate degree.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 | Apply Online NTPC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||NTPC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Specialist, Executive|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 April 2021|
|Last Date||15 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 71000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Specialist, Executive||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NTPC Jobs 2021 application: 35 Year/ 45 Year/ 55 Year
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for NTPC Specialist, Executive Posts: 71000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 300/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Female - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for NTPC application submission: 01 April 2021
- Last Date for NTPC Jobs form submission: 15 April 2021
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Specialist, Executive. Candidates who are looking for NTPC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for NTPC Jobs 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.