Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020: OPC (Odisha Postal Circle) has released the latest Notification to hire BPM, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The Odisha Postal Circle Job Advertisement EST/1-170/2020 (B-4) is issued for 2060 Postmaster, Dak Sevak vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 30th September 2020 is the last date to submit Odisha Post Office Postmaster, Dak Sevak Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the Odisha Post Office notification. Now you should continue to this Odisha Post Office Jobs article for other details like the OPC Recruitment 2020 Notification, Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Odisha Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website odishapost.gov.in.
“Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 2060 BPM, GDS Posts
|Organization Name||Odisha Post Office|
|Posts Name||Postmaster, Dak Sevak|
|Starting Date||September 01, 2020|
|Last Date||September 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Postmaster, Dak Sevak||Aspirants must have a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the
Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Odisha Post Office Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 September 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 40 Years
- Pay Scale for Postmaster Candidates: Rs. 12000/-
- Pay Scale for Dak Sevak Candidates: Rs. 10000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: September 01, 2020
- Last Date: September 30, 2020
Application Apply Online – Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Odisha Post Office Recruitment” Application. The Post Office Postmaster, Dak Sevak Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Merit List