Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2020: TPO (Tamilnadu Post Office) has released the latest Notification to hire GDS. The Tamilnadu Post Office Job Advertisement No. STC/12-GDSONLINE/2020 is issued for 3162 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 30th September 2020 is the last date to submit Tamilnadu Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the Tamilnadu Post Office notification. Now you should continue to this TN Post Office Jobs article for other details like the Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification, TN Post Office Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming TN Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.appost.in.
“TN Post Office Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 3162 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Post Office|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Starting Date||September 01, 2020|
|Last Date||September 30, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the
Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 September 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 40 Years
- Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak Candidates: Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 12000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Women/ PH Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: September 01, 2020
- Last Date: September 30, 2020
Application Apply Online – TN Post Office Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “TN Post Office Recruitment” Application. The TN Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.