Odisha Staff Selection Commission-OSSC has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of Auditor in various disciplines for 82 seats in the prescribed format till 11 July 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for Odisha Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Certificate of Graduation from a recognized Institute.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Auditor (LFA) under Directorate of Local Fund Audit||80|
|Auditor under Director Employees Insurance Scheme||02|
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Fees Details:
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Fees for SC/ ST and Persons With Disabilities (PwD): Free
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit (01/01/2017):
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for GEN/ OBC: 18 Years to 32 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 12 June 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: 11 July 2019
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- Pay Scale for Auditor: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
OSSC Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- OSSC Auditor Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- OSSC Auditor Jobs Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here