OHPC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The OHPC Jobs notification is released for 51 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 15 September 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official OHPC notification if they eligible. OHPC informationn given in this article like the Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification, OHPC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, OHPC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://www.ohpcltd.com/.
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 51 Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy
|Organization Name||Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||OHPC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||16 August 2022|
|Last Date||15 September 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 28000-177500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply OHPC Jobs 2022 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply OHPC Jobs 2022 application: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts: Rs. 28000-177500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ SEBC - Rs. 750/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Sc/ ST/ PWD - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for OHPC application submission: 16 August 2022
- Last Date for OHPC Jobs form submission: 15 September 2022
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) has officially released an advertisement for Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical), Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil), Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical), GET (Instrumentation and Control), GET (Information Technology) Recruitment. Aspirants can submit the OHPC Vacancy 2022 Form with the official link provided below, as OHPC invited offline applications from eligible candidates.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for OHPC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also OHPC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their OHPC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful OHPC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole OHPC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of OHPC that is - http://www.ohpcltd.com/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for OHPC Vacancy)
- In that blank OHPC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
OHPC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.